How to correct over filling with HA Dermal Fillers
Review the following information if you are considering a correction with Hyalase (Hyaluronidase).
In cosmetic medicine Hyaluronidase can be used to dissolve unwanted HA dermal fillers.
If you experience the over filling of an area or the results were not what you expected we can correct this. Excess or unwanted dermal filler can be dissolved with Hyaluronidase. The Hyalase (Hyaluronidase) can be injected into the area of concern and it will immediately start to dissolve the dermal filler.
Hyaluronidase is also used when the HA filler causes occlusion to arteries resulting in excessive swelling and skin necrosis, if this occurs please contact us immediately.
• you must send a photo of the area of concern to firstname.lastname@example.org
• patients will require a patch test 20 minutes before the treatment with Hyalase
• you must inform us of the type of dermal filler product used, Hyalase will only be used for the removal of HA dermal filler
Possible Adverse Reactions
You must be aware of the following possible adverse reactions.
Anaphylaxis, angioedema, urticaria.
Preliminary skin test will be performed by an intra dermal injection to identify if you have any allergies or reactions to the product. If the skin test is positive for reactions then the treatment will not be suitable.
Hyaluronidase is used for:
To increasing the absorption of other injected medicines or fluids. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your clinician.
Hyaluronidase is a protein enzyme. It works by causing rapid spreading of injected fluid into the body, which increases the absorption of injected fluids.
If you taking any of the following medications please inform us in advance antihistamines, corticotropin, cortisone, estrogens and salicylates.
We NOT use Hyaluronidase if:
• you are allergic to any ingredient in Hyaluronidase
Before using Hyaluronidase:
Some medical conditions may interact with Hyaluronidase. Tell your clinician or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
• if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
• if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
• if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
• if you have a skin infection or skin cancer
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Hyaluronidase. Consult with your own health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
• Local anesthetics (eg, lidocaine) because they may increase the risk of Hyaluronidase’s side effects
• Antihistamines (eg, diphenhydramine), certain hormones (eg, corticotropin, estrogens), cortisone, or salicylates (eg, aspirin) because they may decrease Hyaluronidase’s effectiveness
• Benzodiazepines (eg, alprazolam), furosemide, or phenytoin because their effectiveness may be decreased by Hyaluronidase
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your own health care provider if Hyaluronidase may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your own health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
Possible side effects of Hyaluronidase:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Redness or pain at the injection site.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); swelling at the injection site.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
KT Training teaches the use of Hyalase during the Dermal Filler Lip Augmentation Master Class. If you have received a treatment elsewhere and would like the results reversed please contact us for dates and prices.
If you require this treatment please click to download the Hyalase post treatment care document.Hyalase After Care 2017 <<