When a patient attends a course for any treatment they will need to complete and sign a medical history questionnaire and a treatment consent form.
The Medical History
You must review the following guidance and the specific treatment information on this web site to ensure you do not have any health issues that may result in refusal of the treatment on the training day.
Existing health conditions and medications can result in refusal of the treatment, these include:
- Medicines that are contraindicated for the specific treatments (Please ask your own GP if you are in doubt)
- Infection in the area of the requested treatment
- Pregnant or breast feeding
- Medical condition that may affect the treatments (Please ask your own GP if you are in doubt)
- Recent (2-6 months depending on products) cosmetic treatments in the area you require treating
- Permanent implants in the area being treated
The Treatment Consent Form
Models need to read and sign a treatment consent form for each course attended. You must read the information about the treatment on this web site and send any questions to us. When you sign this form you are confirming that you understand and accept the risks involved with a cosmetic medical procedure.
All documents must be signed and dated before you receive your treatment.
It is the responsibility of the model to ensure they understand the treatments and potential complications with each procedures before attending the training course.